Yale University is offering a free course online
- Yale University is offering a free course online, The Science of Well-Being, that teaches you how to be happier.
- Professor Laurie Santos taught a class called Psychology and the Good Life first in spring 2018 in response to concerning levels of student depression, anxiety, and stress.
- It became the most popular class in Yale's history and garnered national and international media attention.
- To share the class' contents with a wider audience, Santos created a Coursera course. You can audit it entirely for free or opt for a $49 certificate of completion.
- The original article can be found here!